At Buncombe Street UMC, our ministry areas for young adults are specifically designed for both college and career.
The Bridge at B-Street: (18-24 years)
- Connecting those out of high school, whether in college, trade school, or the workforce.
- Sending written and digital communication for those who cannot be at BSUMC, but need a taste of “home”.
- Offering in-person opportunities for the community- including special events and Better When Balanced an annual speaker event
- Small groups for 18-24-year-olds…coming soon!
- Lay member contact: Mary Catherine Davis
Contact Cathy to update your contact information (both school address and permanent address) and to join The Bridge.
Small Groups for those in their 20s and 30s
- Genesis Sunday School Class- meets 10:00- 10:50 AM on Sundays at the downtown campus Room 301.
- Sisterhood 465- Bible study group for women that meets 6:00 – 7:00 PM on Wednesdays at the downtown campus Room 301.
- Millennial Couples Group- Fellowship group that meets twice a month on Wednesdays at people’s homes and area restaurants.
- Gospel at Work- A coed study of the book, The Gospel at Work: How Working for King Jesus Gives Purpose and Meaning to Our Jobs
by Greg Gilbert and Sebastian Traeger. Group meets 7:30-9:30 PM on Thursdays at the come of Cody and Katy Rebernak.
Complete this form to receive more information about the young adult ministry.