BSUMC Men is a diverse group of men of all ages and backgrounds. Core values include service, Bible study, accountability, spiritual growth, and recreation.
Fellowship Groups exist to provide men with leisure opportunities designed specifically to encourage time to get to know each other better. Contact David Stubbs for more info on these groups.
These Groups include:
- Skeet Shooting
Service groups provide a way for men to live out their mission with faith in action. Contact Rev. Karen Jones for more info on these groups.
These Groups include:
- Sunday School Leaders
- Boy Scouts
- Kitchen Crew
- Circles Volunteers
- Confirmation Mentors
- Vacation Bible School Leaders
- Kairos Prison Ministry Volunteers
- Emmanuel’s Hammer Volunteers
Study/community groups encourage continued focus on The Word in a group setting that encourages small group fellowship. Contact Rev. Karen Jones for more information on these groups or to start a new study/community group.
Men’s Bible Study led by Jeff Busby
- Meets @ 7:00 AM Fridays
- Eggs Up Grill downtown (31 Augusta Street, Greenville) on their covered outdoor patio
- Laity Contact: Jeff Busby
Bible Study led by Les Pritchard
- Meets @ 7:45 AM Sundays
- Truluck Room at the Downtown Campus
- Laity Contact: Les Pritchard
Downtown Campus Men’s Accountability Group
- Meets twice a month on Mondays for lunch
- Different Greenville are restaurants
- Staff Contact: David Stubbs
Trinity Campus Men’s Accountability Group – (In recess due to Covid-19)
- Normally Meets @ 6:15 PM Wednesdays
- Trinity Campus
- Lay Leader Contact: Luke Varn
Join a Men's Community Group
Event Groups consist of a coordinator who builds his team to plan and implement a special event. Contacts for existing events are listed with each event description.
- Various speaker events. Contact Rev Karen Jones for more information or to share your ideas for events.
- Hiking Events: Hit the trails with some of your Men in Ministry friends. Laity Contact: Jeff Busby
- Annual Emmanuel’s Hammer Day of Service: Men in Ministry meet at the church for breakfast and then serve as a group to repair homes with the Emmanuel’s Hammer organization. Laity Contact: Les Pritchard